Welcome back to another school year! My name is Pendora Sumlar and I will be working as the prevention counselor at the Bartlett Ninth Grade Academy and serving students' social and emotional needs. I am very excited to begin another school year at the academy.
I will also be working with Mrs. Isaac who will be serving as the academic counselor, who will be serving students' academic needs.
If you have concerns about your child's social/emotional needs, please feel free to reach out to me. Please contact Mrs. Isaac if you have concerns about your child's' academic needs.
As school counselors, we are here to assist with a variety of needs. Please explore my website for various information and resources to assist with your individual needs. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Email: [email protected]
School Number: 901-373-2654
What does a school counselor do?
- Coordinate the comprehensive school counseling program
- Conducts conferences with parents
- Counsels with individuals students
- Assists students in crisis situations
- Helps to identify individual student needs
- Counselors adhere to strict legal and ethical standards int eh performance of these obligations