A message from BARTLETT CITY SCHOOLS
UPDATE: Extended Dates for our Free Meal Program Through April 24th
BCS remains committed to providing free meals to students in our community while protecting the health and safety of our students and families. We have made the decision to continue our free meal pick-up program through our extended school closure of April 24.
Breakfast and lunch meals will be available for pick-up at Bartlett High School (5688 Woodlawn) Monday, March 30 through Friday, April 24 (there will be no meal pick-up on Friday, April 10 due to the Good Friday holiday).
Meal Pick-up Information:
* Drive thru service at the main entrance of Bartlett High School
* Please use the front drive off of Woodlawn
* March 30-April 24 (Monday-Fridays only) from 11:00am-1:00pm
* Menu for the week of March 30-April 3:
* Monday/Wednesday/Friday: cold sandwiches | Tuesday: hot chicken patty sandwich | Thursday: hamburger
Please note that any student 18 or under may obtain free breakfast and lunch at the location mentioned above or at any other school meal location within Shelby County. This program is for meal pick-up only and is not to be consumed on site.
Bartlett City Schools
At this time, the state of Tennessee Department of Education is recommending all public schools and school offices remain closed through Tuesday, March 31st.
March 16-20 is still spring break. So, there is no school work required, and no school activities. Next week, March 23-27, will essentially be like Snow Days - no required school work, and no required excuse notes. We will let you know more about March 30 and 31, as well as any further closings as soon as we know more. Until then, you can reach us by email.
For now, avoid crowds and large gatherings - theaters, concerts, sporting events, malls, and other such places. Please observe social distancing, and keep you interaction to a small group of family and close friends.
You will receive an email from Ms. Carfield.
2018 1st Semester Exam Schedule
BHS 2018 Softball Schedule
BHS Girls Lacrosse 2018 Schedule
Revised 2nd Semester Tutoring Schedule
Bell Schedule for 2017-2018
2017-2018 Mission and Vision Statement
Information About Influenza
New Spirit Wear for Class of 2021
School Calendar for 2017-2018
Grading for Growth...
|Show All »|
Good Friday Holiday
2nd Semester Exams
2nd Semester Exams
2nd Semester Exams
Last Day of Q4, Semester 2, and 2019-2020 School Year; Half-Day for Students
Date: 5/22/2020, 7 AM – 10:30 AM
|Show Calendar »|
|Show All Events »|
Freshman Boys Basketball team are the district champions after defeating Germantown last night 48-39. Devin Crockett and Marco Tyson were selected to the All-Tournament Team, and Dajaun Montague was selected as the Tournament MVP.
This year, the Bartlett Ninth Grade Academy’s Art and Photography students DOMINATED the Scholastic Art awards. Twenty-nine Academy students have won 10 Golden keys, 16 Silver keys, and 17 honorable mentions. All winners will receive their awards at a ceremony at the Brooks Museum of Art in February. Golden Key artwork will be on display in the museum for a month. The Academy is extremely proud of all students who participated!
1. Elisa Arguello – 2 honorable mentions in photography
2. Wolfe Bazaar – one honorable mention photography
3. Alyssa Bellora – one GOLDEN key, one Silver key in photography
4. Manal Binini – one honorable mention in photography
5. Jade Burris – one honorable mention in drawing, one GOLDEN key in sculpture
6. Riley Ciancioso – one honorable mention in photography
7. Abby Dunn – one Silver Key in photography
8. Jasmine Guevara – one honorable mention in sculpture
9. Sarah Harmeier – one Silver Key in photography
10. Kaleigh Henry – one Silver key in photography
11. Ian Huckabee – one Silver Key in photography
12. Annaston Hulsey – TWO GOLDEN Keys in Photography!
13. Sabrina Ibrahim – one Silver Key in Photography
14. Alyssa Lara – 2 honorable mentions and one Silver Key in Photography
15. Karis Lemmonds – TWO GOLDEN Keys, one Silver key and one honorable mention in photography
16. Angelina Malady – one honorable mention in photography
17. Mackenzie Matheny – one honorable mention in photography
18. Sierra Matthews – one honorable mention in photography
19. Madelyn Meisch – one honorable mention in painting
20. Breanna O’Brien – one GOLDEN key and one Honorable mention in photography
21. Celeste Posner – one SILVER key in photography
22. Celina Rock – one Silver key and one honorable mention in photography
23. Cailey Seifert – one GOLDEN Key and one Silver key in photography
24. Zella Simpson – TWO GOLDEN KEYS and one Silver key in photography
25. Hogan Stone – one Silver Key in photography
26. Ariel Vaughn – one Silver Key in Drawing
27. MaKenna Winston – One GOLDEN Key and FOUR Silver keys in Photography
28. Kaitlin York – one honorable mention in photography
29. Camilla Zabaceda – two Silver keys in Photography
Altogether, Academy students won 49 different awards. Students at BHS won 66 awards. Between the Academy and BHS, Bartlett high school students won 115 awards.
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year, Shan Fite, Spanish II, and our 2019-2020 Technology Teacher of the Year, Amy McCloskey Jurkovic, Algebra I.
On Wednesday, January 8th, our Health Sciences students successfully competed at the Lower West Regional HOSA. The following students placed in the competition”
-Lauren Abernathy......2nd Place Personal Care
-Allison Williams, Amina Orpe, Lindsey Wallace and Abbey Baldwin…..
4th place Community Awareness
-Haliegh Speaker.........1st place Life Support Skills
-Kayla Ferguson............3rd place Clinical Nursing
-Mousa Altameemi........4th place Nursing Assistant
-Aaron Currier..............4th Medical Bio Lab