Welcome to my website! My name is Beth Lockhart and I am the Instructional Technology Coach assigned to Bartlett Ninth Grade Academy for the. I am very proud and excited to be a part Bartlett City Schools. I am looking forward to working with the teachers and students at both of my schools this year and there is definitely No Place I'd Rather Be!
As a school’s ITC, it is my responsibility to assist teachers with the integration of technology into the classroom curriculum and support teachers in their use of technology to enhance productivity and classroom instruction. I also work with students and provide technology instruction to provide them with the skills needed to create technology rich projects in all subject areas.
The purpose of this site is to showcase some of the excellent technology work created by our students and to provide our teachers with resources that will assist them in meeting the needs of all students as they work to provide outstanding classroom instruction each day. To that end, this website will have a page specific to each of my schools!
As you know, we are a part of the district 1:1 program. It is exciting for all of us to learn and grow in technology use to expand the learning experiences of our students. I can't wait to work with the students and teachers of the Ninth Grade Academy!
Click here to learn about virtual days at the Academy!
Helpful Links for Directions and Resources
1) Restart your computer
2) Clear browser cache/cookies if websites won't load.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
- Click Manage Website Data, select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All.
- In Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Cookies See all cookies and site data Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear all.
3) Switch to a new browser ( if on safari, try chrome, etc)
4) Close programs not using
5) Logging in to email. Using the web-based version, because the desktop version stops working.
6) Performance Matters- logging in and out because of errors will solve most problems.
7) Collaborating on iCloud Pages
- Adjust the settings on System Preferences (iDrive checked) or it will give you errors when trying to open shared files.