Bartlett Ninth Grade Academy
Welcome Students and Parents,
I am Tasha Isaac, the Prevention Counselor at Bartlett Ninth Grade Academy. I am very excited to start the new school year, and I look forward to meeting you all.
My office is located upstairs on the 200 Hall in Room 207A. I am here to assist you with any issues that you may have this year.
If you need to see me:
- Request a referral from your teachers, they may email me your name and request.
- You may email me. Please put your full name in the email, and your request.
- You may visit me in the morning during breakfast, at lunch, or after school.
Please review the following links and/or attachments below:
- Abuse/Suicide/Neglect PowerPoint
- College and Career Information PowerPoint and web links:
- CollegeforTN.com website: (covers college, scholarship, and career info.)
- Interest Inventories Links:
- Mental Health Information:
I hope this information is helpful, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at (901) 373-2654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's Have a GREAT year!!!