In quarter 4 we will begin the family life curriculum. You can preview the chapters ahead of time on my online book page. The chapters are chapters 18 and 24. Also, you can download the High School Family life letter on this page as well. If you have a question, please email me at email@example.com.
1) Tardy policy (this will begin on Monday 1/8)
2) Dress code will be strictly enforced (shirts covering stomach and shoulders, holes in pants no more than 4 inches above the knee, pants that expose other clothing).
3) Exam guidelines to be exempt (this is on our school website).
a) Must have an 87 semester average
b) No more than 3 excused absences
c) Zero unexcused absences
4) Must pass 5 classes, and English must be one of the 5 with a full credit to be promoted to 10thgrade.
5) Excuse notes will not be accepted after 3 days from the absence.
Click on the power point below about important information about Lifetime Wellness.
Welcome to your FRESHMAN YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. GO PANTHERS!!!!
Many new, exciting, innovative, and thought provoking skills will be taught in this course. I look forward to working with my students on a very positive and professional level.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org