R - RESPECTFUL
- RAISE YOUR HAND TO BE CALLED ON.
- KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF
- KEEP YOUR AREA CLEAN
- RESPECT OTHER'S THOUGHTS AND IDEAS
- SPEAK TO TEACHERS AND PEERS WITH RESPECT
E - ENGAGED
- PAT ATTENTION
- ANSWER/ASK QUESTIONS
- STAY ON TASK
- ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
- MONITOR GRADES
- USE LAPTOPS CORRECTLY
P - PREPARED
- HAVE YOUR SUPPLIES
- TURN IN ASSIGNMENTS ON TIME
- BRING YOUR CHARGED LAPTOP
- KEEP TRACK OF YOUR ASSIGNMENTS
- PRACTICE EFFECTIVE STUDY HABITS
- MAKEUP WORK
1. Be on time. Must be in classroom when the tardy bell rings.
2. Be prepared. Have all supplies with you each day.
3. Be on task. Remain on assigned tasks until completed.
4. Be responsible. Find out missed assignments if absent.
5. Be respectful. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
Consequences: Rewards **These are not steps but
1. Warning 1. Seat change options, which can be
2. Extra work 2. Positive message used at any time.
3. Seat change or call home
4. Lower conduct 3. Raise conduct
5. Call parent 4. Verbal praise
6. Discipline Referral 5. Other perks
1. Be on time. Must be in gym when the tardy bell rings.
2. Dress out. Must have BHS uniform and shoes and socks.
3. Participate. Totally based on your effort.
4. Use equipment correctly. Use equipment as intended or as demonstrated by teacher.
5. Respect others. Be kind, not critical.
1. Dress out. You will have 5 minutes following the tardy bell to dress into gym clothes.
2. Check roll. You will have an assigned spot for me to check roll.
3. Exercise. Participate in the days warm up exercises as given by teacher.
4. Activity. Instructions will be given by teacher.
5. Dress in. You will be given 10 minutes at the end of class to dress back into school clothes.
PLEASE DO NOT KEEP ANY THING OF VALUE IN THE LOCKER ROOM.
BRING MONEY AND OTHER VALUABLES TO THE TEACHER TO LOCK IN
OFFICE. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN LOCKER ROOM ONCE ROLL IS
TAKEN. LEAVE YOUR CELL PHONES AND COMPUTERS IN YOUR UPSTAIRS LOCKER LOCKED UP.
In order for a child to be excused from PE, a note from a doctor or parent must be
given to the teacher on the day that the child does not dress out. Students with
excused notes will earn their points for that day by completing a writing assignment.